Enter: The Bear AKA Dubbah دبة

In her attempt to destroy the world, she has become... The Risk Taker.

My 1 year old, lol. She basically became what I once read on a mother's blog as she described her toddler as a whirlwind of destruction or something of the sort. I never truly understood what that meant when I first laid eyes on that sentence; I think I was pregnant with my first child, so yet to enjoy the world of motherhood and all the destructiveness it brings lool.

Baby Roo is quite a careful one, typically speaking. She's begun her venture into the dimension of tantrums and I saw her - it was so hilarious by the way - lowering herself onto the floor to have one of those cry-and-fling-myself-on-the-floor-and-possibly-wack-my-head-because-I'm-about-show-everyone-how-mad-I-can-get tantrums. She literally went onto one side so she supported herself 

- - - - - - - - - - - - >>>

OKAY. I have been appalling at my blog upkeep but I'm back. I saw this post had been in my drafts since May and was like, ohhhh nooooo! My 1 year old...dare I say it...is the worst toddler I've dealt with - she does EVERY naughty thing: bites, scratches, hair pulls, she literally wrestles my 3.5yr old and I'm just like, HOWWW are you like this (how are u so strong too??)?! 🐻What I don't understand is how she manages to maintain 90% + cuteness levels with all her shenanigans. Ahh.

Earlier, I was thinking how she has half a year left of breastfeeding 💔(I try to breastfeed as close to 2yrs as possible". The thought made me feel all sentimental. It always feels like they're going through such a massive phase when they stop breastfeeding, it's like their first step into independence. Well, child of mine, you have a gazillion more steps  to take if I can help it!


Umm Raadiyah

Comments

Popular Posts