Thoughts to Action

Bismillaah

I'm sure a time will come when I decide to dedicate a whole post just to discuss the title of my blog etc. However, in this first post I'd like to just write my thoughts from this morning before I forget them - I mean, it's actually linked to the name of my blog anyway so knowing what I'm like I may just find myself talking it about it anyway and realise later on that I've combined 10 posts into 1 🙊. 


(By the way, since when was this emoji 💁 called "information desk person"?? LOL... or am I just late?)


So I'm back on the blogging scene. Hopefully with a little more to share, reignited passion to write and an evolved (and of course, still evolving) mindset.


Don't walk around with your eyes closed.

When the lights go out

Eventually, your eyes are able to see

No time to lie still and wait

Wondering if the plant will become a tree

Open your eyes.

Believe the perception

And move.


Just some words that came to mind before I prayed Fajr (morning prayer); I was contemplating my current situation and about how I have adapted in some areas and not so much in others. Then I remembered that I really need to not overthink the whole blogging thing and just go with it, just do it, get started and see where it goes. So here I am. And with that, I'll keep this post short and sweet. Writing feels so good right now, alhamdulillaah.

If you read 'til the end, much appreciated 👍

Umm Raadiyah

Comments

Popular Posts